Get Adobe Flash player
Paid Advertisement
Paid Advertisement
FacebookTwitterRSS Feed

Contact Us

Change of Address

If you need to change your address to an existing subscription.


Simply tell us your current address where the paper is being mailed and the new one you wish to have it changed to.

You can provide this information by phone at 706-253-2457 or by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.