Ga. DOT Press Release
WHAT: Weather permitting, crews will be resurfacing several on- and off-ramps of I-575 next week. The work will require the ramps to be closed. Traffic will be detoured to the next ramp. Only one ramp will be closed at a time, and resurfacing will only be performed at night.
WHEN: Nightly beginning Sunday, October 17 from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. WHERE: The following ramps will be affected. Crews will only close one ramp at a time.
- Exit 11 northbound off-ramp
- Exit 16B southbound on-ramp
- Exit 19 northbound on-ramp
- Exit 19 southbound off-ramp
- Exit 20 northbound off-ramp
- Advisory: Motorists are advised to expect delays, exercise caution, and reduce their speed while traveling through work zones. Before heading out, get real-time information on work status and traffic conditions. Call 511, visit 511ga.org, or download the Georgia 511 app. Our maintenance team members who repair roads and bridges and our project teams who oversee construction projects are continuing their essential work, while following sanitary work practices prescribed by health agencies to protect themselves and the public from the coronavirus, as are most state DOTs in the U.S.